Discover our 'Handling Guide Online' Webinar On-Demand
If you are working on designing handling systems, based on cartesian axes, then you probably also know how much work it can be to find, dimension, calculate prices, draw and not least build these solutions.
Wouldn't it be great if you could take a shortcut with a digital online tool that, in 20 minutes, can help you set up a complete system, including CAD & E-Plan documentation?
It is now an option with Handling Guide Online. All you have to do is enter your application data and the online tool will automatically calculate suitable solutions for your application. Soon after, a CAD drawing is available to you. If you also want an E-Plan project, simply transfer the unique ID code to Festo App World, which then generates individual pneumatic and electrical drawings.
In this webinar recording you will:
• Get an overview of the different types of 1D, 2D and 3D cartesian handling systems
• See typical application examples
• See how to configure a cartesian system in only 3 steps
• See how to generate CAD drawings that can be implemented in your CAD system
• See how you can create pneumatic and electrical diagrams in E-Plan