This live 45-minute webinar will show you how to select the optimal servo or stepper drives for your application together with perfectly matched electro-mechanical parts.
The new Electric Motion Sizing tool from Festo quickly calculates the most cost-effective solution based on your performance requirements by using a small number of application parameters. Uniquely it is suitable for both linear applications, where motors and mechanics must be sized together, or purely rotary scenarios.
Furthermore, it offers solutions that can be seamlessly connected to ProfiNet, EtherCat, or EtherNet IP networks without further work.
During the webinar, Warren Harvard, Electric Automation Product Marketing Manager at Festo, will show you how:
- To use this free tool for sizing both rotary and linear applications (with electro-mechanical systems)
- To find quick, reliable results without complex calculations such as mass moment of inertia
- You can view the performance of different options and download the detailed results
- You can choose the most cost-effective option that meets your performance requirements
- You can quickly connect to the Festo Automation Suite tool for easy commissioning
This webinar is aimed at mechanical and controls engineers involved in sizing and selecting servo and stepper motors and associated mechanics.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and we will send you a link to the recording.