Tuesday 1st December 2020
10:00 - 10:45 am GMT
Precise and accurate low volume liquid handling solutions can often be difficult and expensive to implement. Historically, automated solutions have been complicated to set up and limited in volume range resulting in over-engineered solutions that provide features that carry no benefits for users.
In this 45 minute webinar you will learn:
• The principle of a pressure-over-liquid approach and how it compares with syringe pumps
• The advantages of pressure-over-liquid:
○ Greater sample throughput and increased capacity
○ Higher level of precision and accuracy
○ A greater bandwidth of dispense volume using a common architecture
○ A simple cost-effective solution without complex monitoring and controls
We will also consider the use of open and closed-loop pipetting, types of disposable tips, tip ejection, tip sensing and liquid level detection.
Target group: Drug discovery and research scientists, laboratory automation engineers, lead scientists, chief scientific officers, laboratory equipment design engineers and machine builders.
Note: If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and we will send you a link to the recording.